Sutton Schools of Tae Kwon-Do
Child Protection Statement
Club Child Protection Officer: Anna Nutt (3rd Dan) – 07732 595319
· Accept the legal and moral responsibility to implement procedures to provide a duty of care for young people, safeguard their well-being and protect them from abuse.
· Respond to any allegations appropriately and implement the appropriate disciplinary and appeals procedures
· Respect and promote the rights, wishes and feelings of young people and disabled adults
· Recruit, train and supervise instructors and assistant instructors to adopt best practice to safeguard and protect young people against abuse, and themselves against false allegations
· Require Instructors and Assistant Instructors to complete a CRB check and abide by the documented child protection procedures